Monday, January 4, 2010

Slack

this is the blog speaking: It is now 2010 you useless pricks, someone get of their arse and compose a new post! I know you have been out there, drinking, skiing, sleeping, getting older, rolling trucks and a whole lot of other stuff too!
Get on it, or there will be some new members inducted to make up for your laziness!
One final bitch, change the picture!!!! It has been snowing for 24hrs here!!!!!!!! How do I know.....cause there's a weather tab on me you morons.
you have 72hours to take action.

4 comments:

Jeff Symonds said...

I have never done an Ironman, nor do I plan to within the next 2 years.
I ride a Cannondale.
I listen to Country music.
I rarely drink beer.
I swim consistently throughout the year.
I am not old enough to remember the 80's, though I am sure they were some very nice times.
I can fit comfortably into my racesuit... regardless of season.
I prefer a conservative color of Speedo.

I heard you are taking applications, do I have what it take to be part of Team Big Deal?

ABD said...

sounds like the blog is P.M.S.ing

Mustang Sally said...

I ride a baby blue Trek...almost the colour of the Team Big Deal Speedos, come to think of it.

I can only stand listening to country music IF I have consumed copious quantities of beer.

I can almost swim 100m without drowning.

I'm sad to say I remember the 80's well and have photos of the big hair and shoulder pads to prove it.

I just got my first wetsuit and it looks pretty damn good on me, if I do say so myself.

I don't care what colour the Speedo is, as long as it is filled out nicely.

Semantically speaking, I have "done" an Ironman.

Do I have what it takes to become a member of Team Big Deal???

KBD said...

Team Admin is unable to process these applications due to no one being on Admin Duties.
I have it on good authority though that if your current vehicle contains any rust you are deemed ineligable at this time.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.