Monday, January 11, 2010

KICK ASS recovery product

OK so the cupboards were bare the morning of this years annual Winterman. I had to improvise and ended up stealing some of the twins formula. The winterman usually leaves me bagged for several days but upon completion I downed several cups of this stuff. Wow!! The next day I felt great and went on to crush Jonny once again. Perhaps I am on to something. I will continue to race and recover with Enfamil this season and see how it goes. The first race is this saturday. Jonny and GW will also be attending. GW was trash talking on his blog so I'm going to start some online betting even if it is illegal. The wager is based on overall time (subtract 5X any negative split) and (add 20X any positive split).

I will generously give a 15 min handicap to Jonny and GW to make things interesting.

Vegas had just announced odds.

DBD 7-1 (usually crashes or bonks on second lap)
Jonnyo 3-2 (always starts like a Sheila so might negative split)
GW 4-1 (stong season so far but will get too excited at start to negative split)

I know this post is lame but the blog was getting mad (who is the blog?)

No comments: