Friday, May 29, 2009

Getting Started

The season is underway, although due to a lack of effort in reporting results I cant remember who has done what so far...
Some half marathons have been run & won, some marathons have been started and not finished. There have even been some triathlon results from ABD & G-dub who both fared well last weekend.

Coming up next week; "The show down in O-Town". A full team showing is expected and members are reminded to be dressed in full team kit on the day.

Admin: Team directive on "hair-styles" to be issued shortly, until then a picture will replace the thousand words,
Acceptable:


Not:




In other News, EBD is now the proud father of Sophie, expect the crib & climbing wall to be getting a lot of use this summer inside 'Big-Blue'.

DBD has had a coffee-machine installed at the murder-house (an establishment where custom-milling is now an option), and that will be the theme of today's video. See you on the 5 peaks somewhere tomorrow.

1 comment:

ABD said...

a couple of comments and questions:

1) good Man in the Box clip as always - I think I had some of that coffee this morning!

2) for those team members who randomly and individualy create rules and team appearance standards, I will purposly go out of my way to break those rules. Had I not already went for a haircut today before I read the blog post, I wouldn't have. The next scheduled appointment with my barber, Nino, is a week before Ironman Hawaii!

3) what does the 'E' in EBD stand for? How many members are in the team and who are they?