Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oliver 10km race Report

Spring is here (see picture above for the theme)
Oliver 10km; It was 50% Easy, 50% Hard.
I put the foot down at half-way to get away from the two grey-haired runners that were keeping me company.
Got a bottle a wine and something to drink it out of once I finished.
The sun was out and matched the team footwear. All in all a good day capped off with a coke and croissant stop at the SMM on the ride home.
KBD.

TEAM DIRECTIVE: During Easter the Team's chocolate allowance has been doubled from Friday>Monday (only if you are training).

1 comment:

ABD said...

I'll have you know that when the sun is out, my hair changes color a bit....that is why it looked grey!

50% easy.....Fuck! our first km was 3:10!

For me, it was 50% hard, 50% suffer! I do not know any other way to run a 10km and I don't care to!

Good report...to the point!

ps...is it ok to swear on the blog?