Saturday, September 25, 2010

Team take over!!!


As a senior (or the senior) member of the team I was recently informed there has been a hostile take over. Attempts at negotiations were met with screams and foot stomping at which point I handed over full control of the team. The new leaders were quick to take up the logo and wear it with pride.


Applications are being taken for team names with the understanding that the new leader will veto any poor suggestions. These two DO NOT negotiate!!!


2 comments:

KBD said...

IICBD: I'm In Control Big Deal
& RBD: Ruthless Big Deal

DBD Now FLAPCBD: Folded Like A Paper Cup Big Deal!!!!

drtommy said...

Mrs. DBD was hoping for names involving adjectives like "cute" "sweetie" "pretty" etc.etc. The new leaders are very fond of her and have heeded her advice.
PPBD (Leah) pretty peanut big deal
LLBD (Olivia) lovely livy BD

I have had requests for some of the new team gear. The leaders are currently only getting 12-24 month sizings so get your orders in.

I cannot argue with the FLAPCBD. The leaders have taken over my bunker, they set my schedule, make me work more etc. etc. I am totally out numbered!!