Friday, June 4, 2010

Mortgage Heights


Based on the last few posts, it would appear as though the blog is once again pissed off at the team members for their lack of contribution to blogging . I thought I'd better post something before I'm replaced by someone less worthy of a spot on the Team roster.

In my defense, I have been busy buying real estate with Tina, doing some renovations (Tina mostly) and becoming a slum lord, all while working and trying to stay somewhat fit. Other team members have been busy feeding twins, pulling teeth, breaking 12 hrs and 17hrs in Ironman and getting married.
It's all good though because the team can now enjoy post race BBQ's with this view



Unfortunately, the bar did not make it up the hill but we made sure a man cave was included with the new house




On a sad note, my Freedom 55 retirement plan has now been downgraded to Freedom 65!

Stay tuned for the results from this coming weekend as G-Dub and I demonstrate our performance or lack thereof at the Oliver Half Iron. Remember it's all about Performance!


2 comments:

Mustang Sally said...

Freedom 75 is more like it!

KBD said...

I think ABD is aiming for 65...that leaves The Mustang on the road for a fair bit longer...