Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Silver Bullet

The Team has a strict requirement for all members to be at race weight at certain times of the season. As a few are struggling with those last few pounds despite the current exercise regime, the product below is proposed as a solution for your current dilemma (even for those who have 'drifted away from elite level fitness').
I will put in a request to the equipment manager for a sample of this product. The best thing is one size fits all so we can share the suit, those with a history of not laundering Team Issue clothing are advised to purchase their own individual suit.

Get ready to take it to the Max!

5 comments:

drtommy said...

Is this your subtle way of telling me I need to lose some weight??? I'm not the one who was out for a "no hills" sunday today. I do not fear gravity. Besides if that suit does not have an Adidas logo I cannot wear it.

Will Pratt said...

Ouch!!!! I think he was telling me to lose weight....but it took me long enough to find it I am kinda attached to it...or is it to me? I guess we will have to have some sort of gravity challenge with Kiwi Big Deal!

Team Big Deal said...

This is a 'team' posting, we are all responsible for each others weight, whether we like it or not.
The suits work better the more weight you carrying so some of you are going to get excellent value for money!
I propose a trip to Las Vegas to pick up the suits.

'No Hill' Sunday follows 'Mega-Hill' Saturday for this Team Member. (Eagles Nest will get a separate post)

Gravity, I'm all over it Will. Who is going to stand in for you?

Will Pratt said...

When it goes down or up....bring the video camera...then you can put it on Youtube and post it here!!!

ABD said...

Can't wait for my new suit....beer and cheeseburgers every day!!