Thursday, January 22, 2009

Team Founder


source: Facebook

For those of you who don't know, the above picture represents the original founder of Team Big Deal. He hales from Sydney, Australia. He arrived in Canada many years ago with a bag of tennis trophies and dirty laundry. He has a lovely family. When he is not spending time with the family or working, we believe he is drinking beer. He may train sometimes.

He is not only the team founder but he is also the apparal supplier for the team. He recently provided the team with new jackets that have been useful for training and storing turkey skin in the pockets.

He is THE Big Deal. Make sure you respect him, as you can see from this post, the team does.

6 comments:

Team Big Deal said...

Holy smokes is that a six-pack I see or has he just consumed one?
Is that really the TBD? I can't see much of a likeness, the guy in the photo is young, fit and he's smiling.

ABD have you really secured Heineken International as a sponsor? if so I'll tear up the Triple O's proposal.

ABD said...

I'm working on the Heineken sponsor. I think it would go well with the Triple O sauce.

drtommy said...

The team founder (and our fearless leader) is going to Mexico for a week soon. He is then going to get "serious" about the 2009 race season as he is officially the slowest member of the team with his 9:14 or whatever he did way back in his prime.

ABD said...

...and I think he did that drafting off Lisa Bentley!!

Darren Mealing said...

I am the only one with kids so if you count the amount of extra time you guys have because you don't have to go to Hockey 3 days a week and swim lessons 4 times a week and drive them to school in the mornings. I should have a handicap which officially would put me as the second fastest!!!

Darren Mealing said...

It was 9.13 and it had hills and really bad roads. I would havc gone 8.50 in Florida with that form